How To Use Your Tiny Tower Laptop Stand
How To Have a Comfortable Day!
- Ensure your chest is upright and neck is in a neutral position.
- Top of the screen is at or just below eye level.
- Position your monitor at arm’s length distance.
- Forearms roughly parallel with the floor when you are seated or standing.
- Feet flat on the floor or foot rest and thights parallel with the floor when seated.
- Elbows should be close to your body.
- Keep shoulders relaxed and wrists in a neutral position.
- Remember to move away from your desk at least once every hour to relax and release tension!